CANCEL and DELAY
Getting visitors to your website is only half the battle. The tricky part is converting visitors into customers. We’ll cover simple tweaks that make a big difference for website’s conversion rate that help you increase sales or reach your goals.
What is conversion optimization? If you get 1,000 visitors and are able to get 20 leads, your conversion rate would be 2%. But what if you could get that conversion rate to 4%? That would potentially double your sales with the same website traffic.
Find answers to these questions and more during the small business webinar series hosted by CyberSprout, LLC. Wednesday, July 15. This session will cover the standard lead cycle and where conversion fits in. We will also review some of the best techniques to help increase your conversion rate.
What you’ll learn:
Find more information & get registered here.
We’re always interested in hearing about news in our community. Let us know what’s going on!
- Doolittles To Close Alexandria Restaurant
- Missing ATV Rider Found Trapped Under Vehicle
- The Pigs Are Flying Thanks to Alexandria Grad
- City Takes Over Ownership of Vets Park
- Veterans Celebrate Contributions to Open Park
- Kids Raising Funds for Andria Theatre
- Two Injured in Motorcycle Crash Sunday
- Becca Wood Joins Coldwell Banker Crown Realtors
- A Virtual Vikingland Band Festival This Sunday
- Small Businesses Urged to Apply For Relief Grant Program